9.09.2009

And we are back in action....

Good day to all,
I can't begin to describe how fabulous it is to be back for my third year teaching at OWS!
I am discovery that every year here gets better and better. I not only feel great about finally having all 300+ of our students' names memorized, but I am now able to have the wonderful experience of observing years of development. Every time I return to school in the late summer, I am astounded to see how much our students grow over the short span of 2 months...There is nothing more gratifying for a teacher then to watch your students' talents and skills flourish with age!

In the first week of school, I have had a great time meeting all of the wonderful new faces at OWS and warmly reminiscing with the old. Week two will be when we fire up our creativity and blast into the world of art.

Take care,
Gretchen Leggitt


Here I am at the finish of a 1,000 mile bike ride I took to San Francisco this summer!

No comments: